SEO Keyword Strategy – Matt Bailey (2020)
Salepage : SEO Keyword Strategy – Matt Bailey (2020)
Archive : SEO Keyword Strategy – Matt Bailey (2020) Digital Download
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
Formulating a keyword strategy is one of the most important activities in marketing.
Properly optimizing a website and strategically using keywords can yield visitors for years.
Digital marketing expert Matt Bailey begins with the basics, covering what keywords are and what they do. Next, learn about how to find and analyze the right keywords for your business and implement them into different channels. Matt covers all the important components of choosing keywords including how to determine customer intent, identify trends, develop analytics, utilize negative keywords, and focus on what works. Finally, learn about how to measure the results, understand rankings, and establish priorities.
– What are keywords?
– Why are keywords important?
– Starting keyword research
– Creating a starter set
– Analyzing keyword patterns
– Reading search engine results pages (SERP)
– Mapping keywords across the customer lifecycle
– Appling keywords to optimize your website
– Choosing keywords for voice search
– Build your quality score with themes
– Apply keywords to optimize your marketing
More from Categories : SEO & Traffic
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All Level
- Language English
- Students 358
- Assessments Yes
If you receive this message then your payment is being processed, contact us to push the process.