(as of Sep 14,2022 05:26:15 UTC – Details)
AMT Vietnamese Coffee Maker
Material: High-quality Stainless steel
Product Size: 15oz
Six Step to making Vietnamese Style at home with AMT Coffee filte
1. Set the bottom filter tray over your cup, and place the brewer on top of that. A 16 oz glass or Mason jar works well for this size brewer.
2. Add 6 or 7 teaspoons of the ground coffee to the brewer will makes a nice, strong cup of coffee.
3. Put the gravity insert into the brewer and press down to tamp the ground coffee.
4. Pour 8 oz of 200+ degree (F) water into the brewer.And wait for several minutes.
5. Once it’s done brewing, remove the brewer, stir in your condensed milk (I use 2 heaping tsp) and then add ice.
6. Enjoy your Vietnamese coffee and that you can now have Vietnamese coffee anytime you want. (Poured 10% of the small can of sweetened condensed milk into the bottom of the cup if you want to try Vietnamese Milk Coffee)
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: If you are not 100% satisfied, we GUARANTEE full money back – no questions asked. We are committed to the highest levels of quality and excellence and stand behind every product we make. But if for any reason you are not satisfied with the product, you still have 30 days to return for an exchange or full refund.