- Symphonic flavour notes – The finest high-grown Arabicas hand-picked from the Baba Budan Giri mountain ranges of Chikmagalur and a touch of the best Robustas from Coorg are medium roasted and blended with 20% of the finest quality chicory to deliver to you a coffee rich in aroma, flavour and that ‘chocolatey bitterness’ typical to South Indian Filter Coffee.
- A premium Coffee Experience – Our coffees are carefully handpicked and roasted, blended, ground and mixed with the finest quality chicory, in small batches to retain freshness and aroma. They are further sealed in packs fitted with one-way freshness valves (For 500g & 1kg packs only). These valves help retain freshness by preventing oxygen from the atmosphere from entering the pack and degrading the coffee while allowing the gases released by the coffee to escape.
- South Indian Filter and Dabara – There are many ways to a great cup of coffee. However, the best way to make a traditional South Indian Filter Coffee is by using the old-fashioned Dabba filter or Decoction maker that uses the drip brew method to prepare the strong coffee decoction required for a South Indian Filter Coffee. Just as a wine glass enhances the flavour and aroma of a fine wine, enjoy your South Indian Filter Coffee in a traditional Dabara for that authentic and best experience.
- Health in a cup – Coffee is more than just a cup of beverage; it has many health benefits starting from your improved gut health to weight loss. These natural antioxidants can control your blood sugar and keep your vitals healthy in the long run.
View cart “Ethiopia Coffee” has been added to your cart.
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating(1 customer review)
- South Indian Heritage – Traditional South Indian Filter Coffee has evolved over the last 150 years acquiring a strong cultural identity of its own. The finest grades of Arabicas and a touch of the best Robustas are medium roasted and blended with 20% of the finest quality chicory to deliver that perfect South Indian Filter Coffee.
Category: The Real Coffee
32 Ounce (2 LB) NON-GMO Single Origin Dark Roast Brazil Coffee, Low Acidity all Natural, Single Origin Whole Bean Coffee Notes: Rich Dark Caramel, Milk Chocolate and Sweet Toffee – CoffeaFarms by Coffeeland
Grocery & Gourmet Food, Beverages, Coffee, Whole Coffee Beans, Roasted Coffee Beans, The Real Coffee$26.99
Mushroom Coffee – Ground Dark Roast Organic Lions Mane Coffee for Super Human Focus, Memory & Concentration – High Caffeine Arabica Brain Booster – Strong Nootropic Energy for Peak Performance
Grocery & Gourmet Food, Beverages, Coffee, Whole Coffee Beans, Roasted Coffee Beans, The Real Coffee$19.99